Monday, August 07, 2006

Some People Have World Of Warcraft, I Have Conquer

Thanks to Sara, I found (ok, addicted to) Conquer, which is a free MMORPG. It has four class to chose from (Although, one of the classes splits into two different subsets after level 40) Archer, Warrior, Taoist and Trojan. Lots of different type of weapons, armor and magic spells to choose off. It even has a vast array of monsters everything from birds to ghost to monster made of sand and lava, oh and of course they have the must have for any RPG "Ogres" they just don't call them that. It also has the other staple of any RPG game "XP" which in turn means you spend 80 percent of the game leveling up, but this game has a unique take on it because after you hit the top level you can choose to be "reborn" (I can't wait to try that) and start again as a diffent class. So I think it could take a person a while to play completely through this game.

So far I am having fun my only real two complains are that the areas are kind of vastly spread apart with a city here or there, so you spend a lot of time running around. Which can take awhile if you travel to far away looking for XP. Secondly, they don't really have any guide on how to play so you kind of have to play around and learn stuff by chance.




If you want to team up and play I am on:

Server: Pisces

Name: Xyiko

D

0 replies: