Thursday, May 27, 2004

....zZzZzZzZ....zZzZzZzZ

Just got done doing three days of overnights for the Great American RV. I seriously never realized how important sleep is to being able to perform simple task (walking, talking, thinking, etc.) I also didn't know a lack of sleep can make you extremely paranoid (now I do). Lucky I had my cell phone, which has games on it. (I finally learned how to play backgammon.) I even learned a few stupid facts.

1. Birds that live under bright lights can't tell time, as in flying around and chirping like it is morning time at 2:00 am.

2. It gets the coldest right by the sun comes up.

3. The sun starts coming up at 3:30 (as in when the sky starts changing color.)

I do get a day off, and then I have to work Saturday morning and then do the overnight thing again starting Sunday night (ugh). Being memorial day weekend, they decided to have two guards for the overnight shift. I don't know if it’s good or bad guess I will have to wait and see. Well I better get some sleep.

Later days

D

0 replies: