Saturday, June 05, 2004

I Agree

A good article, Thursday New York Times Circuits section (free registration required). I learned about it from his Thanks, David! post in The Laporte Report from Leoville.com. Where he added this little correction:

David got it right with one exception. He writes:

In fact, G4TechTV is indeed in negotiations with Mr. Laporte about an increased role at the new network.

He's quoting a company spokesman, not me. I am not "in negotiations" with G4. We have a cordial relationship, but if they have plans for an increased role for me at the channel they're keeping it a secret. And you couldn't characterize our infrequent conversations as negotiations in any way.

I am, however, talking with a number of people about new TV shows. I'm hopeful something will come of that. I'll keep you posted when there's something more to say.

Anyway Later Days

D

0 replies: