Wednesday, June 23, 2004

I'm Back, HA HA H..*Choke* *Cough*

Well after working about 13 days straight, I'm back and have 3 weeks off (ugh, I should get another job or something). 11 out of the 13 days were graduation, they were pretty easy, except for the South Kitsap H.S. Graduation where a student was killed in a car crash on his way to the Dome.
Side Note:I found the way the local news channels flocked to the dome to report on the accident very rude and disrespectful to the student's special day.

I also worked the Kenny Chesney concert, I worked the premium Parking lot (basically scanning a special ticket that you pay $20 dollars for to get a reserved spot). The concert was the usually cowboys, pickup trucks and drunks.
On A Personal Note: Why some people spend a pile of money for concert tickets. Just to get totally smash before the concert even starts.

Before I forget, my friend Jon's 21st birthday was the 14th. So, we took him to Hells Kitchen. This place ROCKS hard.

I better get outta here.

D

0 replies: