Monday, June 28, 2004

My Weekend

Well Chuck, Jeremy and I meet up about 9:30 Saturday morning at Chuck's place. We went to their grandma's house to help her move, but she hadn't gotten the key yet and the manager wasn't there. So we left and hung out at their mom's place for a little while (we were supposed to move her too, but since grandma didn't move we couldn't her). After several hours their grandma called us and told us she got the keys. We went back to her place and moved a few loads of stuff. On our way home Chuck's wife Gerri and said she was at her mom's house, so we decided to go over there. As soon as we got there we jumped in the pool, after about an hour in the pool we BBQ some food and had dinner in the front yard. We finally got out of there about 11:30 and went back to chuck's place and play video games until about 3 am, and since it was late I decide just to crash there.

I woke up about 9:30 and since everyone was still asleep I decide to play backgammon on my phone. Gerri and Bailey woke up about 10; we sat out in the living room and talked until Chuck woke up about noon. We ate lunch and watched the NASCAR race (ugh, Jeff Gordon bugs me). Gerri and Bailey went to a birthday party for her aunt, Chuck and I played some video games and went online to look up scanner frequencies for his scanner. I got home about midnight and went straight to bed.


D

0 replies: